New session starts: 1/2/2018
Cost: $80 per month (30 days) - unlimited attendance
Begin anytime in the month.
We recommend that beginners start with a Beginning class to get the most systematic instruction. Experienced practitioners can start at any time during a session. Attend any/all classes at your level and any level below it during the month. See below for pass options.
Veterans with DD-214 50% discount - $40/month
Students with Valid Student ID - 50% discount - $40/month
Free Trial Class for new students,
Bring your own mat!
Free Offer EXCLUDES those with Groupons or other Special Offers .
- Pay for 1 or more months at a time
- Drop-in $15 per class (except special classes as noted)
- Pay $450 for 6 consecutive months
- Pay $850 for 12 consecutive months
- 10 Class Pass for $125 - good for 1 year
- Gentle Yoga & Friendly Flow Friday (60 minutes classes)
- $10 per class or $70 for 8 Cass Pass
Call us for further details 317-257-9642.
Click here for a clearer description of each level listed below
|Mixed level Canceled 1/15/18||9:30-10:45 AM|
|Mixed level||6:30-7:45 PM|
|Mixed level||9:30-10:45 AM|
|Gentle Yoga **||11:00-12:00 PM|
|Mixed Level||7:00-8:15 PM|
|Gentle Yoga **||Noon-1:00 PM|
|Friendly Flow Friday||5:00-6:00 PM|
|Mixed level||9:00-10:15 AM|
* All times for Beginning classes, unlimited attendance
** Gentle Yoga:
Recommended for anyone who would just like a gentle easy approach to yoga, this class of mindful movement ends with a deep relaxation. Can be used as a precursor the traditional Beginners class. Wednesdays, $10 per class or $70 if you pay for an 8 Class Pass
Next Basic Meditation class dates :
1/13 & 1/14 (Sat & Sun) Fee: $125
- 6 hour two-part Weekend Workshop
- Saturday 2-4:45 pm & Sunday 9-12:00 noon
- Basic concepts and instruction to start your journey into the
of meditation, taught by seasoned, trained practitioners - authors of EFT for Meditation
Study Group at Inner Peace Yoga Center
1st Friday of the month...Call for details
- Beginning the study ofThe Crest Jewel of Discrimination January 2018
Description of classes
- Precursor to the more traditional vinyasa classes
- A class of mindful movement that finishes with deep relaxation
- For anyone who would just like a gentle easy entry into yoga or just a gentle class.
- Covers basics of breathing and asana (postures)
- Foundation for progression in Vinyasa asana practice
- Focuses on relieving physical & mental tension
- Introduces more postures and variations in sequence
- More emphasis on working with the breath in postures
- Understanding the breath/mind/body relationship
- Combined For Intermediate and Advanced levels
- Additional time slots to attend class recommended for all but Beginners
Friendly Flow Friday -
Gentle yoga plus restorative poses and breath work.